Hedgehog Trader Products
Please Note: All transactions are subject to terms at the bottom of the page. Fund/portfolio managers, please contact us for our one on one private client service.
Hedgehog Trader Newsletter (HHT)
Our flagship newsletter, with alerts and issues published every week or two (sometimes more often). HHT has generated massive gains for subscribers over the past 6 years (including numerous 40-200% gains!), even in 2009 when the broad markets tanked! HHT Newsletter (HHT) provides a metals and markets overview as well as opportunities in sectors we forecast as about to explode! We've hit home runs in numerous tech and energy stocks after cashing in 180% and 300% gains in metal stocks 2012. We made multi-bagger gains on Fuel Cell stocks in 2013- in just a few months! And we have continued to rack up gains through what most people consider challenging years in 2014 and 2015.
Hedgehog Trader Newsletter's (HHT) Buys include:
Note: this is just a taste, there is a lot more great stuff, including market predictions - watch our great ideas outshine other publications, at top speed, too!
With the help of our friends at Vancouver-based INK Research, HHT Newsletter (HHT) has recently highlighted insider buying at a number of our companies on our buy list.Act now and your subscription locks in your low rate of just $206/year!
Hedgehog High Roller! (HHHR)
Our microcap resource stock advisory focuses mostly on stocks under $1.50. It's where we've handed subscribers some tremendous percentage winners over the last 6 years! So, why should you join us now? Microcap resource stocks are the cheapest they've ever been! We've also seen a major shift in sentiment for microcap stocks, we may see many of them triple or even quadruple in the year ahead. What's more, we've recently highlighted bullish insider buying or insider behaviour in a number of our recommendations!
Our exciting microcap Buy-list includes:
1) An online education company that has seen 4 million shares of insider buying in the last year (no insider sales) and huge growth. Shares are poised to explode!
2) A small company developing a special 'suit of armour' that helps sick and injured people (kids and veterans included) rehabilitate and walk again!
High Roller also covers companies that are smaller 'in the under 10 cent range' which should fly as speculators return to penny stocks - for its a fact that penny stock volumes are at 2 decade lows, and we see that about to change.
1) A potential 20-bagger with low risk: a 3 cent gold stock with intensive insider buying over the past 3 years, insiders hold 65%. Half of their $4M market cap is stock in a near term producer they own that I think will triple or quadruple in the next year. They own a gold project that after only a dozen drill holes were made has an estimated 700k ounces of gold (close to a 50 million ounce gold project!). One of the chief architects of that 50M ounce gold discovery leaped to this little gold company immediately after the small company reported amazing drill results. They may be announcing a major with a $10M JV offer any day now!
2) 10 cent silver stock sitting on 60 million ounces of silver - lots of insider buying recently by a wealthy and well-known resource investor in Canada. Our signals are picking up what may be a pretty crazy move shortly.
3) Tiny 7 cent gold stock with properties in World Class mining districts. Currently, exploring for silver in Alaska where Hecla Mining operates one of the world's largest silver producing mines in the world. In addition, they're exploring second world class metal property home to a past-producing mine with the highest-grade gold in Ontario! In fact, a huge nugget from this mine sits in a museum in one of Canada's most renowned museums.
And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Quarterly Subscription Limited Time Offer: $199
(On Sale: Save 25% per Quarter.)
Or Purchase a One-year Subscription at $699:
(On Sale! Save $400/Year)
Note: Discounts are available for multiple (HHT and HHHR) product purchasers - please email us at wintonresearch @ yahoo.com
Privacy and Terms of Sale: We are pro-privacy and do not sell any personal information including email addresses. Due to the proprietary nature of our research, all sales are final. Recurring subscriptions must be cancelled via user's Paypal account before a new billing cycle begins- as there are no refunds once a payment goes through. Note: Please allow an hour or two for the processing of new subscriptions.