Hedgehog Trader Products
Please Note: All transactions are subject to terms at the bottom of the page. Fund/portfolio managers, please contact us for our one on one private client service.
Hedgehog Trader Newsletter (HHT)
Our flagship newsletter, with alerts and issues published every 2-3 weeks (sometimes more often). HHT has generated massive gains for subscribers over the past 6 years (including numerous 40-200% gains!), even in 2009 when the broad markets tanked! HHT Newsletter (HHT) provides a metals and markets overview as well as opportunities in sectors we forecast as about to explode! We've hit home runs in numerous tech and energy stocks after cashing in 180% and 300% gains in metal stocks last summer.
Hedgehog Trader Newsletter's (HHT) Buys include:
1) An $80 million copper stock that's set to quadruple in the Copper Bull that is now underway- most will be late to the party! (Every 2 cents copper rises adds $500M in value to this tiny company. Wow!)
Note: this is just a taste, there is a lot more great stuff, including predictions - watch our great ideas outshine our peers!
With the help of our friends at Vancouver-based INK Research, HHT Newsletter (HHT) has recently highlighted insider buying at a number of our juniors - including a signficant buy at a Mexican silver producer and some dirt-cheap junior potash stocks ready to fly! Act now and your subscription locks in your low rate of just $206/year!
Hedgehog High Roller! (HHHR)
Our microcap resource stock advisory focuses mostly on stocks under $1.50. It's where we've handed subscribers some tremendous percentage winners over the last 6 years! So, why should you join us now? At present (Aug 2013), microcap resource stocks are the cheapest they've ever been! As a result, we may see many of them triple or even quadruple this Fall. What's more, we've recently highlighted bullish insider buying in the majority of our recommendations!
Our exciting microcap Buy-list includes:
1) A 30 cent copper stock we forecast is about to soar due to its incredible leverage- it's sitting on $20 billion in metal, but trading at a tiny $20M market cap!
2) A special tiny play in the marijuana/hemp sector that everyone thinks is a fad- a fund manager I know is buying and so are some of his associates!
High Roller also covers companies that are smaller 'in the under 10 cent range' which should fly as speculators return to junior resource stocks over the next few months.
1) A tiny 3 cent gold explorer that uses other people's money to build shareholder value - they have multiple JVs on various high potential projects. Their VP of exploration founded a major copper-gold producer and turned it into a billion dollar company. They have a crazy gold discovery - everywhere they drill they hit mineralization. They are also the largest land owner of XXXX mineral in the country of XXXX. (Top secret!)
2) A 4 cent gold stock with intensive insider buying over the past 3 years. Half of their $5M market cap is stock in another company they own that I think will double in the next year. They own 1/4 of a copper project that may be sold for $300M this Fall. They own a gold project that after only a dozen drill holes were made has an estimated 700k ounces of gold (close to a 50 million ounce gold project!). One of the chief architects of that 50M ounce gold discovery leaped to this little gold company immediately after the small company reported amazing drill results.
3) 19 cent silver stock sitting on 60 million ounces of silver - lots of insider buying recently by a wealthy and well-known resource investor in Canada. Our signals are picking up what may be a pretty crazy move shortly.
4) Tiny 10 cent gold stock with properties in World Class mining districts. Currently, exploring for silver in Alaska where Hecla Mining operates one of the world's largest silver producing mines in the world. In addition, they're exploring second world class metal property home to a past-producing mine with the highest-grade gold in Ontario! In fact, a huge nugget from this mine sits in a museum in one of Canada's most renowned museums.
6) Two major lithium stock takeovers were announced in the last year. And so we're focused on a tiny and very leveraged lithium exploration company with 67% insider ownership that our Alpha Signals are forecasting will erupt this Fall as new resource estimates are released! With electric cars about to drive lithium demand sky-high, is buying this 3 cent stock like buying shares of Apple Computer in 1984? I'm not sure, but it's sure going to be fun finding out.
And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Quarterly Subscription Limited Time Offer: $199
(On Sale: Save 25% per Quarter.)
Or Purchase a One-year Subscription at $699:
(On Sale! Save $300/Year)
Note: Discounts are available for multiple (HHT and HHHR) product purchasers - please email us at wintonresearch @ yahoo.com
Privacy and Terms of Sale: We are pro-privacy and do not sell any personal information including email addresses. Due to the proprietary nature of our research, all sales are final. Recurring subscriptions must be cancelled before a new billing cycle begins. Note: Please allow an hour or two for the processing of new subscriptions.